Are you considering starting an on-site medical clinic where employees can receive medical care? We detail the following compliance concerns for such a clinic:
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA)
- The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Section 105(h) of the Internal Revenue Code (Code)
- A plan design that includes a high deductible health plan (HDHP) and health savings account (HSA)
Read the full white paper
There's a lot going on at McGriff
View our newsletters, white papers, webinars and more.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.