About this webinar
Best practices for managing risk, cybersecurity and compliance needs. The presenter for this session is Tom MacKenzie, CIPP US/E, CIPM with TCDI.
Reserve your spot at this webinar.
2020 webinar schedule details
- Webinars typically take place on the third Thursday of every month, at 2:00 pm ET
- All sessions are approximately 60 minutes, including 10 minutes at the end for Q&A
- Events are open to all clients and future clients
- All sessions will be recorded and available within 72 hours
How to register
- Click the “Register Here” link
- Confirmation emails will be sent to the address provided
- Reminder emails will be sent 24 hours and one hour prior to the event
How to join
- Refer to confirmation or reminder email
- Click ‘Join’ link provided
- Allow installer to run
For assistance, please email Lesonya Wilder at LWilder@McGriffInsurance.com.
Recent Trends in Drug Testing and How They May Impact Your Company (Webinar)
March 19, 2020
Could Human Trafficking Be Impacting your Business? (Webinar)
April 16, 2020
Common Employment Law Issues Raised During Workers’ Compensation (Webinar)
May 21, 2020
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.