Stability. Experience. Dedication.
Founded in 1922, McGriff Insurance Services is a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., the fifth largest insurance broker in the United States and the sixth largest in the world.
We partner with the very best insurance companies to provide highly consultative risk management services and nearly all types of coverage—including personal, small business, corporate, employee benefits, and life and health.
Our experienced insurance and risk management professionals develop highly tailored services and deliver them based on a proprietary and proactive approach we call Client Focused Risk Solutions.
We combine a consultative approach with a clear understanding of how and when to deploy McGriff’s vast resources.
- We listen, understand and execute with precision
- We do what we say every single time
- We are passionate and relentless about making our clients successful
When you choose us, you’ll be joining thousands of other individuals and business owners across the country who made the decision to select a national agency that focuses on long-term relationships.
If you're seeking a rewarding career, we invite you to explore opportunities with us.
We're part of one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, but we don't act like it.
Yes, size means stability, global resources and experience. It also means access, volume and relationships. But it's our highly consultative, hands-on approach that makes us different.
Simply put, our focus is on you. When you talk, we honestly listen. When you tell us about your priorities, challenges and values, you'll have our undivided attention.
When looking for a trusted risk advisor, you deserve nothing less. Nothing less than all the benefits that come with industry stature and nearly 100 years of experience. Nothing less than the you-first attention that comes from a core belief in putting the needs of our clients and communities ahead of our own.
So whether you need business or personal insurance, corporate risk management or employee benefits solutions, we'll put together a dedicated team of specialists to deliver a hands-on strategy tailored for you.
At a glance
Clients stay with McGriff Insurance Services because of our emphasis on service. But here are a few reasons why they come to us in the first place:
- A reputation for integrity, honesty and putting our clients' interests above our own
- Top-tier relationships with the world's leading insurance companies, as well as regional and specialty insurers
- Global resources, market expertise and deep industry knowledge
- A full array of brokerage and risk management products and services for companies of any size—from Fortune 1000 companies with worldwide operations, to small businesses and nonprofits
- Sales professionals with dedicated expertise, knowledge and recognized leadership in most industries, including construction, equine, habitational, health care, manufacturing, private education, professional liability, religious institutions, transportation and large risk management accounts
- Solutions for risk management and exposure needs
- Long-standing reputation for innovation and problem solving
- Unparalleled service from risk assessment to effective handling of claims
- More than 130 agencies in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia
- Alternative risk financing
- Risk management consulting (claims, risk control solutions, analytics and more)
McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc.
Nine retail insurance operations located outside the BB&T now Truist footprint with a large account, Fortune 1000 company emphasis.
Truist Life Insurance Services
Part of the leading independent U.S. provider of wholesale life insurance and related products and services, providing a full suite of insurance solutions for both personal and business needs.
BridgeTrust Title Group
Residential and commercial title experts providing everything from simple house refinances to complex commercial developments.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.