Proactive mitigation of risk and prevention of loss
Business owners today face special challenges when it comes to risk management. Our risk control group offers a wide range of client-focused services tailored to your unique business operations.
We'll help you improve your facilities, processes and culture in ways that lower risk, and the cost of risk protection—while maintaining adequate coverage and full compliance.
You'll work with an experienced professional who speaks your language, knows the risks your business faces and has the resources to meet your diverse needs.
- Collaborative and client-focused service planning
- Risk management program assessment and development
- Consultative risk control focused on traditional insurance risks like workers' compensation, as well as emerging risks
- Compliance solutions
- Training program design and delivery
- Management of insurance carrier relationships
- Specialized consulting expertise such as ergonomics, environmental, and business continuity planning
- Safety culture and perception surveys
Make informed business decisions with the help of our dedicated team of analysts.
Claim Consulting Solutions
Proactive claims management solutions designed to mitigate claim costs and reduce your total cost of risk.
As part of our comprehensive service commitment, we offer a variety of educational offerings on a number of important topics.
Client Focused Risk Solutions
No matter which form risk takes, we're focused on preventing it.
Our client education and training services are designed to help you prepare and respond to your unique compliance needs.
Understand the exposures that can impact your business through a risk management partnership.
June 2019 Business Insurance Newsletter
May 2019 Business Insurance Newsletter
April 2019 Business Insurance Newsletter
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.