Unique perspectives and unbiased advice
Our team of actuaries and pension experts provide coordinated retirement plan services that reduce administrative burden, mitigate risks, and provide a quality participant experience.
- Strategic advice. We provide guidance in all areas of retirement benefits including plan design, pension risk transfer, forecasting and cash flow planning, and plan termination.
- Compliance. We monitor the ever-changing compliance landscape to keep you up-to-date on all the rules and regulations that may impact your plan.
- Actuarial services. Our comprehensive actuarial services cover pension valuations, FASB and GASB reporting, post-retirement medical (OPEB) and executive retirement plans. You can count on sound models with reasonable assumptions based on plan history and future expectations to provide timely and accurate measurement of retirement obligations.
- Plan administrative services. Our full-service capabilities include participant call center, benefits administration and distribution management, online tools, and data warehousing.
Relax. We've got it covered.
- Traditional defined benefit plan services
- Cash balance and other hybrid plan services
- Post-retirement medical and life
- Insurance services
- Actuarial valuations
- FASB and GASB reporting
- Benefits administration and outsourcing
- De-risking pension plans
- Plan termination support
- Forecasting and cash flow planning
- Asset/liability modeling
- Plan design
- Participant communications
- Mergers and acquisitions
Our seasoned actuaries provide expert advice to help you design and manage appropriate investment and funding strategies, determine expense for obligations, and prepare reporting and audit information to ensure plan compliance.
Actuarial and underwriting resources to help make data-driven decisions about benefit plan design and contribution strategies.
Industry insights, solutions and thought leadership to promote better employee health, reduce future health risks, and improve productivity.
Strategies that build awareness, educate employees and drive engagement in your benefits.
Human Resources Advisory
Advice, best practices and insights on a wide range of HR issues across the employee life cycle.
Benefits Administration Technology
Knowledge and experience to help you select the best technology solution to meet your needs and the guidance to ensure a successful implementation.
A full suite of administration services for FSAs, HSAs, HRAs, Transportation Spending Accounts (TSAs), COBRA and retiree billing.
State-of-the-art systems and processes to properly and efficiently ensure your compliance with COBRA regulations.
Communications resource center
Employee Retention in the Age of Choice
June 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
May 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Payroll Connectivity and HR Bandwidth Considerations Prior to Initiating a Ben Admin Vendor Search
April 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
PCORI: Mental Health Research and Outcomes
March 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Top Health and Welfare Considerations in an M&A Deal
February 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Musculoskeletal Disorders – Painful for Employees and Employers
January 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Leadership that Drives Results
December 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Reducing Health Care Costs with Referenced Based Pricing
November 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Another Take on Actuarial Value
October 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Common Misconceptions in ERISA and ACA Compliance
Association Health Plans – A Foundation to Understand the Conversation
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.