Industry leading flexible benefits administration
Looking for a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), Transportation Spending Account (TSA), or COBRA administration partner that checks all your requirements? Check out McGriff Employee Benefit Solutions.
Get more with McGriff
Delivering consumer-friendly Flexible Benefits backed by the highest levels of service is our top priority.
- Account support. A dedicated account team for program implementation and on-going administration.
- Flexible plan design. Stack FSA plans with HRAs and HSAs, offer an employer contribution, include dependent care and transportation accounts, and customize eligible expenses.
- Compliance resources. Law-degreed experts to assist with plan regulatory issues or concerns.
- SOC 1, Type 2 certified. Ensures that our Flexible Benefit operations are in compliance with all requirements.
- COBRA administration. Comprehensive management including participant notifications, premium collection and monthly reporting.
Save time and money
McGriff Flexible Benefit Services are designed to provide the functionality, reliability and integration you need to offer worry-free benefits to your employees.
- Pre-tax benefits. Both your company and your employees pay less in taxes with Flexible Benefits.
- Employer self-service. Manage accounts, answer employee questions, and download standard reports with our easy-to-use employer portal.
- Convenience. Flex and HSA mobile app and debit card for easy access to funds, plus a customizable website to manage accounts 24/7/365.
Our seasoned actuaries provide expert advice to help you design and manage appropriate investment and funding strategies, determine expense for obligations, and prepare reporting and audit information to ensure plan compliance.
Actuarial and underwriting resources to help make data-driven decisions about benefit plan design and contribution strategies.
Industry insights, solutions and thought leadership to promote better employee health, reduce future health risks, and improve productivity.
Strategies that build awareness, educate employees and drive engagement in your benefits.
Human Resources Advisory
Advice, best practices and insights on a wide range of HR issues across the employee life cycle.
Benefits Administration Technology
Knowledge and experience to help you select the best technology solution to meet your needs and the guidance to ensure a successful implementation.
State-of-the-art systems and processes to properly and efficiently ensure your compliance with COBRA regulations.
Retirement consulting services for pension plans and post-retirement medical actuarial valuations.
Communications resource center
Employee Retention in the Age of Choice
June 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
May 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Payroll Connectivity and HR Bandwidth Considerations Prior to Initiating a Ben Admin Vendor Search
April 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
PCORI: Mental Health Research and Outcomes
March 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Top Health and Welfare Considerations in an M&A Deal
February 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Musculoskeletal Disorders – Painful for Employees and Employers
January 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Leadership that Drives Results
December 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Reducing Health Care Costs with Referenced Based Pricing
November 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Another Take on Actuarial Value
October 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Common Misconceptions in ERISA and ACA Compliance
Association Health Plans – A Foundation to Understand the Conversation
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.