Industry leading flexible benefits administration
Looking for a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), Transportation Spending Account (TSA), or COBRA administration partner that checks all your requirements? Check out McGriff Employee Benefit Solutions.
Get more with McGriff
Delivering consumer-friendly Flexible Benefits backed by the highest levels of service is our top priority.
- Account support. A dedicated account team for program implementation and on-going administration.
- Flexible plan design. Stack FSA plans with HRAs and HSAs, offer an employer contribution, include dependent care and transportation accounts, and customize eligible expenses.
- Compliance resources. Law-degreed experts to assist with plan regulatory issues or concerns.
- SOC 1, Type 2 certified. Ensures that our Flexible Benefit operations are in compliance with all requirements.
- COBRA administration. Comprehensive management including participant notifications, premium collection and monthly reporting.
Save time and money
McGriff Flexible Benefit Services are designed to provide the functionality, reliability and integration you need to offer worry-free benefits to your employees.
- Pre-tax benefits. Both your company and your employees pay less in taxes with Flexible Benefits.
- Employer self-service. Manage accounts, answer employee questions, and download standard reports with our easy-to-use employer portal.
- Convenience. Flex and HSA mobile app and debit card for easy access to funds, plus a customizable website to manage accounts 24/7/365.
Our team of legally-trained advisors and experienced HR professionals proactively monitor changes in regulations that may impact your benefits including ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, ADA and GINA, and then provide timely and actionable guidance.
Actuarial and underwriting resources to help make data-driven decisions about benefit plan design and contribution strategies.
Industry insights, solutions and thought leadership to promote better employee health, reduce future health risks, and improve productivity.
Strategies that build awareness, educate employees and drive engagement in your benefits.
Human Resources Advisory
Advice, best practices and insights on a wide range of HR issues across the employee life cycle.
Benefits Technology and Administration
Knowledge and experience to help you select the best technology solution to meet your needs and the guidance to ensure a successful implementation.
State-of-the-art systems and processes to properly and efficiently ensure your compliance with COBRA regulations.
Retirement consulting services for pension plans and post-retirement medical actuarial valuations.
Communications resource center
February 2020 Benefits Beat Newsletter (Newsletter)
On-site Clinics: Compliance Concerns (White Paper)
Self-Funded Client Trends and Stop-Loss Marketplace (White Paper)
January 2020 Benefits Beat Newsletter (Newsletter)
HSAs: Spouses on Medicare (White Paper)
December 2019 Benefits Beat Newsletter (Newsletter)
November 2019 Benefits Beat Newsletter (Newsletter)
Look-Back Measurement Method: Reduction of Hours (White Paper)
August 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Employee Retention in the Age of Choice (Business Resource)
June 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
May 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Payroll Connectivity and HR Bandwidth Considerations Prior to Initiating a Ben Admin Vendor Search (Business Resource)
April 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
PCORI: Mental Health Research and Outcomes (Business Resource)
March 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Top Health and Welfare Considerations in an M&A Deal (Business Resource)
February 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Musculoskeletal Disorders – Painful for Employees and Employers (Business Resource)
January 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Leadership that Drives Results (Business Resource)
December 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Reducing Health Care Costs with Referenced Based Pricing (Business Resource)
November 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Another Take on Actuarial Value (Business Resource)
October 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Common Misconceptions in ERISA and ACA Compliance (Business Resource)
Association Health Plans – A Foundation to Understand the Conversation (Business Resource)
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.