Comprehensive risk migitation solutions
Feeling uncertain about the employee benefits legislation and government agency rulings that impact your organization every day? With the hundreds of benefits-related rules and regulations, you need a trusted partner who can help manage the risks associated with providing employee benefits.
Our compliance team of law-degreed advisors and experienced HR professionals proactively monitor changes in regulations that may impact your benefits including ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, ADA and GINA, and then provide timely and actionable guidance.
Whether you're developing a Section 125 “Premium Only” plan or Wrap documents, preparing 5500 forms, or conducting non-discrimination testing, our compliance team is ready to assist with any employee benefits compliance issue, concern or question.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA). Services and tools to help you comply with ACA regulations and avoid fines, penalties and excise taxes.
- ERISA/COBRA/HIPAA/Internal Revenue code. Guidance on how these laws can affect your benefit plans.
- Toolkits and guides. Resources for compliance topics including DOL Audit, HIPAA Privacy and Security, Merger and Acquisition, ACA Lookback Methodology, Reporting and Disclosure, and more.
- Wellness. Recommendations to ensure your wellness program is HIPAA, ADA and GINA compliant.
- Compliance Resource Center. Access to our experts for answers to your individual compliance questions.
- Communication and educational resources. Updates on all legislative and regulatory developments with our on-going training, news alerts, webinars, monthly e-newsletter and white papers.
Actuarial and underwriting resources to help make data-driven decisions about benefit plan design and contribution strategies.
Industry insights, solutions and thought leadership to promote better employee health, reduce future health risks, and improve productivity.
Strategies that build awareness, educate employees and drive engagement in your benefits.
Human Resources Advisory
Advice, best practices and insights on a wide range of HR issues across the employee life cycle.
Benefits Administration Technology
Knowledge and experience to help you select the best technology solution to meet your needs and the guidance to ensure a successful implementation.
A full suite of administration services for FSAs, HSAs, HRAs, Transportation Spending Accounts (TSAs), COBRA and retiree billing.
State-of-the-art systems and processes to properly and efficiently ensure your compliance with COBRA regulations.
Retirement consulting services for pension plans and post-retirement medical actuarial valuations.
Communications resource center
April 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
March 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
February 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.