Reduce future costs and improve productivity
As healthcare costs continue to increase, more employers are turning to employee wellness to help manage those costs. Our wellness experts identify risks, cost drivers and challenges facing employee health and develop solutions tailored to your organization.
Beyond claims data
Traditional programs rely significantly on historical claims data to identify the highest cost employees and then offer support to help them manage their condition. However, to truly improve outcomes and reduce costs, we recommend a comprehensive approach that includes:
- Determining risks using claims data in conjunction with company culture, industry benchmarks, population health trends, and current research
- Total well-being strategies to improve health and increase productivity, morale, and retention
- Reducing barriers to engagement and promoting behavioral change
One source, many solutions
- Program assessment. We help with data collection and review, historical analysis, defining goals, and understanding cultural considerations.
- Strategic planning and development. We assist in the development of multi-year strategies and phased approaches, offer guidance in evaluating vendors, and provide on-going support.
- Consultative support and stewardship. Developing and maintaining an effective clinical wellness program requires a multi-faceted approach that evolves with your employees. We work with you for the long-term as a trusted advisor providing support for strategic initiatives and helping to address challenges.
- Thought leadership. Stay up-to-date on the latest workplace wellness industry trends with white papers, email alerts, webinars and in-person presentations.
Outsourced clinical-wellness support
Maximize your clinical-wellness outcomes with engagement strategies and insight from licensed nurses and certified specialists. Learn more about our custom engagement strategies and mobile health application.
Our team of legally-trained advisors and experienced HR professionals proactively monitor changes in regulations that may impact your benefits including ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, ADA and GINA, and then provide timely and actionable guidance.
Actuarial and underwriting resources to help make data-driven decisions about benefit plan design and contribution strategies.
Strategies that build awareness, educate employees and drive engagement in your benefits.
Human Resources Advisory
Advice, best practices and insights on a wide range of HR issues across the employee life cycle.
Benefits Technology and Administration
Knowledge and experience to help you select the best technology solution to meet your needs and the guidance to ensure a successful implementation.
A full suite of administration services for FSAs, HSAs, HRAs, Transportation Spending Accounts (TSAs), COBRA and retiree billing.
State-of-the-art systems and processes to properly and efficiently ensure your compliance with COBRA regulations.
Retirement consulting services for pension plans and post-retirement medical actuarial valuations.
Communications resource center
February 2020 Benefits Beat Newsletter (Newsletter)
On-site Clinics: Compliance Concerns (White Paper)
Self-Funded Client Trends and Stop-Loss Marketplace (White Paper)
January 2020 Benefits Beat Newsletter (Newsletter)
HSAs: Spouses on Medicare (White Paper)
December 2019 Benefits Beat Newsletter (Newsletter)
November 2019 Benefits Beat Newsletter (Newsletter)
Look-Back Measurement Method: Reduction of Hours (White Paper)
August 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Employee Retention in the Age of Choice (Business Resource)
June 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
May 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Payroll Connectivity and HR Bandwidth Considerations Prior to Initiating a Ben Admin Vendor Search (Business Resource)
April 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
PCORI: Mental Health Research and Outcomes (Business Resource)
March 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Top Health and Welfare Considerations in an M&A Deal (Business Resource)
February 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Musculoskeletal Disorders – Painful for Employees and Employers (Business Resource)
January 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Leadership that Drives Results (Business Resource)
December 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Reducing Health Care Costs with Referenced Based Pricing (Business Resource)
November 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Another Take on Actuarial Value (Business Resource)
October 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Common Misconceptions in ERISA and ACA Compliance (Business Resource)
Association Health Plans – A Foundation to Understand the Conversation (Business Resource)
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.