Reduce future costs and improve productivity
As healthcare costs continue to increase, more employers are turning to employee wellness to help manage those costs. Our wellness experts identify risks, cost drivers and challenges facing employee health and develop solutions tailored to your organization.
Beyond claims data
Traditional programs rely significantly on historical claims data to identify the highest cost employees and then offer support to help them manage their condition. However, to truly improve outcomes and reduce costs, we recommend a comprehensive approach that includes:
- Determining risks using claims data in conjunction with company culture, industry benchmarks, population health trends, and current research
- Total well-being strategies to improve health and increase productivity, morale, and retention
- Reducing barriers to engagement and promoting behavioral change
One source, many solutions
- Program assessment. We help with data collection and review, historical analysis, defining goals, and understanding cultural considerations.
- Strategic planning and development. We assist in the development of multi-year strategies and phased approaches, offer guidance in evaluating vendors, and provide on-going support.
- Consultative support and stewardship. Developing and maintaining an effective clinical wellness program requires a multi-faceted approach that evolves with your employees. We work with you for the long-term as a trusted advisor providing support for strategic initiatives and helping to address challenges.
- Thought leadership. Stay up-to-date on the latest workplace wellness industry trends with white papers, email alerts, webinars and in-person presentations.
Our seasoned actuaries provide expert advice to help you design and manage appropriate investment and funding strategies, determine expense for obligations, and prepare reporting and audit information to ensure plan compliance.
Actuarial and underwriting resources to help make data-driven decisions about benefit plan design and contribution strategies.
Strategies that build awareness, educate employees and drive engagement in your benefits.
Human Resources Advisory
Advice, best practices and insights on a wide range of HR issues across the employee life cycle.
Benefits Administration Technology
Knowledge and experience to help you select the best technology solution to meet your needs and the guidance to ensure a successful implementation.
A full suite of administration services for FSAs, HSAs, HRAs, Transportation Spending Accounts (TSAs), COBRA and retiree billing.
State-of-the-art systems and processes to properly and efficiently ensure your compliance with COBRA regulations.
Retirement consulting services for pension plans and post-retirement medical actuarial valuations.
Communications resource center
Employee Retention in the Age of Choice
June 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
May 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Payroll Connectivity and HR Bandwidth Considerations Prior to Initiating a Ben Admin Vendor Search
April 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
PCORI: Mental Health Research and Outcomes
March 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Top Health and Welfare Considerations in an M&A Deal
February 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Musculoskeletal Disorders – Painful for Employees and Employers
January 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Leadership that Drives Results
December 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Reducing Health Care Costs with Referenced Based Pricing
November 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Another Take on Actuarial Value
October 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter
Common Misconceptions in ERISA and ACA Compliance
Association Health Plans – A Foundation to Understand the Conversation
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.