Think all benefits advisors are the same? Think again
If you’re looking for a strategic partner to provide innovative employee benefit strategies to help you manage costs and mitigate risk, then look to McGriff Insurance Services. For nearly a century, we’ve been providing customized insurance solutions for companies and organizations large to small...and everything in between.
Our approach is simple. We understand your needs and execute with precision. We do what we say we’ll do every single time. We are passionate about making our clients successful.
So, when you’re ready to partner with an industry leader who can help you maximize your benefits investment, consider McGriff Insurance Services. We’re ready when you are.
Putting you first
Every business, every client, every situation is unique. Rather than make assumptions about your benefits needs, we prefer a different approach:
We start by asking questions and listening. What are the employee benefits challenges you’re facing today? How do employee benefits fit into your organization’s strategic goals? What’s driving your cost increases?
Once we understand your needs, we’ll make recommendations specific to your company and situation. Whether it’s cost management, employee engagement, or creating a healthier workforce, by focusing on your priorities, we’re able to deliver a solution customized for you.
Everything you need, and then some
Our employee benefit solutions include:
- Strategic Planning and Consulting: A thorough needs analysis that delivers multi-year, strategic recommendations that meet HR objectives and financial goals
- Client Onboarding: We will review existing benefits, policies, and client needs, to ensure there are no disruptions to your HR staff or employees
- Implementation: Support to ensure a seamless transition by supporting HR with core administrative services, communications, and enrollment
- Administration and Service: Dedicated service professionals who provide ongoing support to plan administrators, covered employees, and dependents
- Brokerage/Renewal Services: We identify the most cost-effective benefits and funding methods, provide in-depth analysis of proposals, and assist with selecting renewal options that align with your goals
- Financial Analytics: Actuarial and underwriting resources to optimize the financial outcomes of your benefits program
- Compliance: Law-degreed advisors and HR professionals who monitor legislation and regulations and provide actionable guidance
- Pharmacy Benefit Consulting: Resources and strategies to help reduce Rx costs
- HR Advisory: Best practices and expert advice to help guide your HR strategy
- Benefits Administration Technology: Guidance to help you select the best technology that aligns with your benefits strategy
- Communications: Strategies that build awareness, educate employees and drive engagement in your benefits
- Clinical Wellness: Resources to effectively promote better employee health and well-being, improve productivity, and reduce future costs
- Flexible Benefits: Trusted and reliable FSA, HSA, HRA, Transit, and COBRA administration services
- Retirement Consulting: Expertise to help you make informed decisions about your retirement plan
- Ongoing Performance Management: Ongoing monitoring of the financial performance of your benefits program and proactively identifying future risks and cost drivers
Group benefit plans
Your McGriff Insurance Services advisor will work with you to customize a benefits program that meets your organizational goals. Options include:
- Prescription drug
- Group life
- FSA, HSA, HRA, transit
- Voluntary benefits
- Long-term care
- Accidental death & dismemberment
- Group travel accident
- Worksite benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Retirement solutions
- Post-retirement medical solutions
- International benefits
- Financial wellness
Our team of legally-trained advisors and experienced HR professionals proactively monitor changes in regulations that may impact your benefits including ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, ADA and GINA, and then provide timely and actionable guidance.
Actuarial and underwriting resources to help make data-driven decisions about benefit plan design and contribution strategies.
Industry insights, solutions and thought leadership to promote better employee health, reduce future health risks, and improve productivity.
Strategies that build awareness, educate employees and drive engagement in your benefits.
Human Resources Advisory
Advice, best practices and insights on a wide range of HR issues across the employee life cycle.
Benefits Administration Technology
Knowledge and experience to help you select the best technology solution to meet your needs and the guidance to ensure a successful implementation.
A full suite of administration services for FSAs, HSAs, HRAs, Transportation Spending Accounts (TSAs), COBRA and retiree billing.
State-of-the-art systems and processes to properly and efficiently ensure your compliance with COBRA regulations.
Retirement consulting services for pension plans and post-retirement medical actuarial valuations.
Communications resource center
August 2019 Benefits Beat Newsletter (Newsletter)
August 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Employee Retention in the Age of Choice (Business Resource)
June 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
May 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Payroll Connectivity and HR Bandwidth Considerations Prior to Initiating a Ben Admin Vendor Search (Business Resource)
April 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
PCORI: Mental Health Research and Outcomes (Business Resource)
March 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Top Health and Welfare Considerations in an M&A Deal (Business Resource)
February 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Musculoskeletal Disorders – Painful for Employees and Employers (Business Resource)
January 2019 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Leadership that Drives Results (Business Resource)
December 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Reducing Health Care Costs with Referenced Based Pricing (Business Resource)
November 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Another Take on Actuarial Value (Business Resource)
October 2018 Employee Benefits Newsletter (Newsletter)
Common Misconceptions in ERISA and ACA Compliance (Business Resource)
Association Health Plans – A Foundation to Understand the Conversation (Business Resource)
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.