Proactively manage your risk with our comprehensive approach
Workers' Compensation insurance may be common, but the perfect solution for your business should be anything but commonplace. Before we implement any plan that affects your business, we:
- Perform a thorough risk assessment of your business
- Determine the best ways to minimize your workplace injuries, identify hazards and eliminate risks
- Match you with the right provider at the right price
- Help manage your plan to make sure it operates at peak performance
Our insurance specialists will monitor your carriers' claims handling and reserve. We also offer comprehensive risk assessment services, including:
- Loss analysis with action plans to resolve problematic trends
- Formal claim status reports and reviews
- Experience modification analysis and projections
- Fraud and abuse monitoring
Types of coverage
There are optional parts of workers’ compensation insurance which impact the cost and value of the coverage you purchase for your business, including coverage for:
- Legal expenses (Part II coverage) when employees make inappropriate claims
- Employees injured in states where your business doesn't normally operate
- Specific types of injuries and illnesses for your state—we’ll help you understand what is and isn't covered
- Funeral expenses and financial support for dependents
- Reimbursement percentages for lost wages
Auto & Transportation
Our transportation services can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
Bonding & Surety Services
Whether you need commercial, contract or subdivision bonds, we can help.
It's important to know your business is covered in the event of a flood.
Take proactive steps to lower the potential cost of liability insurance claims for you and your business.
We get inside your operation to cover the risks you know about, and uncover the ones you don't.
Protect your business from ever-increasing internet-based risks.
Our incredible global reach extends to more than 130 countries.
From equipment failure to human oversight, almost any incident can result in litigation.
Businesses of all size need a little help anticipating the disruptions that could lead to financial loss.
Mitigate potential damage to your business due to the loss of a key person.
Insure your receivables and gain protection against demand fluctuations, natural disasters, harsh economies and customers who fail to pay.
June 2020 Business Insurance Newsletter (Newsletter)
Weathering the Storm 2020 (White Paper)
May 2020 Business Insurance Newsletter (Newsletter)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.