Your business is unique—and so are your risks
Whether you’re operating a hair salon, running a restaurant or building custom sunrooms, your business will face some very real risk exposures. Are you protected against:
- Damage to buildings and inventory
- Losses from operating a commercial vehicle
- Property damage or personal injury to others
- Employee injury on the job
Our dedicated team of preferred business insurance specialists can review your current coverage and tailor a program to meet the needs of your business at the most competitive rates.
Types of coverage
Protect your business from risk of loss in case of accident or injury:
- Get guidance on the amount and type of liability insurance you need
- Available as a standalone policy or packaged with your business owner's policy
Protect your business property from damage or loss:
- Safeguard your business property and its contents from loss, theft or damage
- Shield yourself from business interruption, loss of income or loss of the use of your property
Solutions for protecting both your business and employees:
- Get coverage tailored to the nature of your business while being matched with the right insurance provider
- Benefit from comprehensive risk assessment service, and determine the best ways to eliminate and manage exposures
Get your vehicle insurance coverage all from one source:
- Get customized, safety-focused insurance coverage
- Enjoy hassle-free claim service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Bonding & surety services
Cost-effective bond solutions for a broad spectrum of risks:
- Leverage our industry knowledge to help you assess risk and take advantage of bonding opportunities
- Benefit from a variety of bonding services from A-rated surety companies
Protect your business as a whole, including your management structure:
- Get a combination of several insurance policies to insure protection against a variety of risks including professional services, decision-making exposures, and simple professional mistakes that result in a loss
- Specialized coverages designed to protect non-corporate entities and professional firms
Business succession planning
Preserve the successful operation of your business by preparing for changes in personnel or ownership:
- Purchase life insurance for key employees
- Implement a buy-sell agreement to govern the sale of a business if a co-owner dies or leaves the business
Protect your business from a variety of online exposure risks:
- Network security and privacy liability
- Cyber extortion and ransom demand
- Network business interruption for security breaches
- Reputation damage and data restoration cost
Auto & Transportation
Our transportation services can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
Bonding & Surety Services
Whether you need commercial, contract or subdivision bonds, we can help.
It's important to know your business is covered in the event of a flood.
Take proactive steps to lower the potential cost of liability insurance claims for you and your business.
We get inside your operation to cover the risks you know about, and uncover the ones you don't.
Protect your business from ever-increasing internet-based risks.
Our incredible global reach extends to more than 130 countries.
From equipment failure to human oversight, almost any incident can result in litigation.
Mitigate potential damage to your business due to the loss of a key person.
Insure your receivables and gain protection against demand fluctuations, natural disasters, harsh economies and customers who fail to pay.
Affordable plans to protect your business and your employees.
Jewelry & Valuable Items
Personal Excess & Umbrella
What Is Employment Practices Liability Insurance? (Business Resource)
How to Insure Your Home-Based Business (Business Resource)
February 2020 Business Insurance Newsletter (Newsletter)
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.