Protect your online exposure
Don’t be fooled into thinking you don't have an exposure if you aren't an online retailer. All businesses have an exposure.
- If you have a network with personally identifiable employee information and/or corporate confidential client information, you have an exposure: Failure to secure sensitive or confidential information, creating vulnerabilities in a vendor or client system, or transmission of malware will expose you to third-party liability that could affect your business profitability and reputation.
- If you have paper files with confidential information, you have an exposure if these records are improperly disposed or stolen. This would include not only physical documents but personal electronic devices, or computer data including computer back-up medium.
- If you have a website, you have a digital content exposure for claims of personal injury and trademark infringements. Extortion attacks to websites are on the rise, resulting in ransom demands as well as the potential for substantial forensic costs.
- If you have email you have an exposure of that system being infiltrated.
Types of coverage
We can design coverage to fit your needs including:
- Network security and privacy liability including regulatory penalties
- Breach response notification and related crisis management expenses
- Cyber extortion and ransom demand
- Network business interruption for security breaches and system failures from human error
- Reputation damage
- Data restoration cost
- Website media
- Cyber crime for social engineering due to phishing attacks through email
Auto & Transportation
Our transportation services can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
Bonding & Surety Services
Whether you need commercial, contract or subdivision bonds, we can help.
It's important to know your business is covered in the event of a flood.
Take proactive steps to lower the potential cost of liability insurance claims for you and your business.
We get inside your operation to cover the risks you know about, and uncover the ones you don't.
Our incredible global reach extends to more than 130 countries.
From equipment failure to human oversight, almost any incident can result in litigation.
Businesses of all size need a little help anticipating the disruptions that could lead to financial loss.
Mitigate potential damage to your business due to the loss of a key person.
Insure your receivables and gain protection against demand fluctuations, natural disasters, harsh economies and customers who fail to pay.
Affordable plans to protect your business and your employees.
June 2020 Business Insurance Newsletter (Newsletter)
Weathering the Storm 2020 (White Paper)
May 2020 Business Insurance Newsletter (Newsletter)
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.