Specialized coverage beyond your typical boat policy
If you don't have a separate boat or private watercraft insurance policy, you're probably underinsured. Most homeowners policies have:
- Size restrictions
- Limitations on horsepower
- Limits on damage coverage
We represent a number of highly rated, national companies specializing in coverage for recreational watercraft, yachts and luxury vessels.
Types of coverage
For classic/collector boats, performance boats, pleasure boats, houseboats, bass fishing boats, dinghies, personal watercraft and jet skis, pontoons and runabouts, we offer:
- Liability coverage
- Medical payments
- Personal effects/fishing equipment
- Uninsured boater liability
- Replacement costs or agreed value
- Emergency expenses
You can customize your policy to include:
- Total loss replacement if your boat is destroyed
- Emergency expenses to cover temporary living expenses
- Contents to include fire and theft
- Collision to protect you against accidents with underwater objects and other watercraft
Motorcycle & ATV
June 2019 Personal Insurance Newsletter
May 2019 Personal Insurance Newsletter
What You Should Know About Flood Insurance
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.