Specialized coverage beyond your typical boat policy
If you don't have a separate boat or private watercraft insurance policy, you're probably underinsured. Most homeowners policies have:
- Size restrictions
- Limitations on horsepower
- Limits on damage coverage
We represent a number of highly rated, national companies specializing in coverage for recreational watercraft, yachts and luxury vessels.
Types of coverage
For classic/collector boats, performance boats, pleasure boats, houseboats, bass fishing boats, dinghies, personal watercraft and jet skis, pontoons and runabouts, we offer:
- Liability coverage
- Medical payments
- Personal effects/fishing equipment
- Uninsured boater liability
- Replacement costs or agreed value
- Emergency expenses
You can customize your policy to include:
- Total loss replacement if your boat is destroyed
- Emergency expenses to cover temporary living expenses
- Contents to include fire and theft
- Collision to protect you against accidents with underwater objects and other watercraft
Motorcycle & ATV
Safety and Liability Tips for Dog Owners (Personal Resource)
10 Ways to Protect Your Home from Fires (Personal Resource)
January 2020 Personal Insurance Newsletter (Newsletter)
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.