Get the specialized coverage you need for your motorcycle or ATV

Whether you have a sport bike, a cruiser, or a four-wheeler all-terrain vehicle (ATV), you can turn to us to protect your ride. With comprehensive or collision coverage, you can also protect your accessories, such as saddlebags, backrests and radios.

You can also add coverage for personal property you take with you on the road—camping and safety gear, or even your phones.

What type of ATV insurance and off-road protection do you need? That depends on how and where you ride. But one thing is certain: Whether you are an everyday or weekend-only rider, accidents can happen at any time. 

We also offer around-the-clock emergency roadside assistance to pay for transporting your motorcycle or ATV to the nearest qualified repair facility. It includes battery failure, breakdowns, flat tires and fuel delivery.

Types of coverage

Your motorcycle and accessories require unique types of coverage. We offer custom coverage with:

  • Increased liability limits
  • Uninsured motorist coverage
  • Accessory coverage

Related news

4 Destinations for a Fall Foliage Road Trip  (Personal Resource)

10 Home Theft Prevention Tips  (Personal Resource)

7 Fire Pit Safety Tips  (Personal Resource)

Contact us

You can also contact us online.

Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.

McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.