Insure everything in your box in 5 minutes
Did you know that the contents of your safe deposit box are not insured by any bank or the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)? While a safe deposit box is the best solution for storing your most valuable items, they’re not immune to disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, flooding—and theft. Every year, millions of dollars' worth of valuable property and documents stored in safe deposit boxes are destroyed or stolen. Is your safe deposit box protected?
McGriff is proud to connect you with our partners at Safe Deposit Box Insurance Coverage, LLC (SDBIC), who can provide the safe deposit box protection you need.
- Covers all property in your box, including gold, cash, collectibles, legal documents, wills, titles, deeds, photos and electronic backup devices.
- You choose your coverage amount, from $5,000 to $500,000.
- Coverage starts as low as $25 per year.
- No disclosure or appraisal of box contents required.
- No deductibles in the event of a loss.
- New box contents are automatically insured up to your policy’s existing limits.
Jewelry & Valuable Items
Personal Excess & Umbrella
8 Safety Tips to Prevent Boating Accidents (Personal Resource)
What to Do Before, During and After a Flood (Personal Resource)
2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season Predicted to Be “Above Normal” Activity (Personal Resource)
Get a quote
BB&T safe box customers:
Other bank, credit union, private vault or depository customers:
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.