If you rent, you need renters insurance

Your landlord's insurance only covers the building—not your belongings or your liability for accidents. If your possessions are stolen during a break-in, or damaged by a fire or severe weather, a renters insurance policy allows you to recover their value. If someone is injured in an accident in your home, renters insurance helps protect you in case of a liability lawsuit.

We partner with the Assurant companies to provide renters with peace of mind. We'll give you a no-obligation quote in just minutes with highly competitive rates and additional protection for valuables that could cost thousands of dollars to replace.

Related news

4 Destinations for a Fall Foliage Road Trip  (Personal Resource)

10 Home Theft Prevention Tips  (Personal Resource)

7 Fire Pit Safety Tips  (Personal Resource)

These programs may be underwritten by one of the following: American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, with its home office in Miami, Florida; American Security Insurance Company; Voyager Indemnity Insurance Company; or Ranchers & Farmers Mutual Insurance Company. In Utah, coverage is provided under policy form AJ8850PC-0307 or AJ9281CKK-0609. Each insurer has sole financial responsibility for its own products. All these companies operate under the trade name Assurant.

By clicking the Get  online quote button, you will open a new browser window that takes you to Assurant.com. The link to Assurant is provided for your convenience. Assurant is wholly responsible for the content and services offered on its website.

Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.

McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.