Take control of your health care costs
Searching for health insurance can be overwhelming. If you’re managing your own health insurance, we have the flexible protection you need with a variety of plans from individual health insurance to group plans to options that let you control how much you spend.
- Competitive premiums
- A wide choice of providers
- Flexible co-pay options
We can help you find just the right combination of benefits—dental, vision, life, health savings accounts—all at the lowest possible cost.
Contact our insurance specialists today. We’ll answer all your questions and help you get the peace of mind that comes with knowing you're covered.
Life, Long-term Care, Disability, and Medicare Health solutions provided by Truist Life Insurance Services
Our plans can help protect from the unexpected and provide for your everyday health care needs with these types of insurance:
- International Health
- Small Business
- Student Health
Choosing health benefits can be a complex process, but planning well can make a big difference in coverage and overall cost. Let us help you:
- Customize your plan from a wide array of benefit options
- Control your premiums by adjusting benefit levels
- Major medical
Major medical health insurance covers a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient services and may be right for you if you are:
- Not covered by your employer
- Retired and not yet eligible for Medicare
- Unemployed and unsure when you'll get coverage
We offer individual or family plans with:
- A wide range of deductibles for medical and prescription drugs
- Plans with no annual or lifetime dollar limits on hospitalization, emergency care, outpatient care, prescriptions and doctor visits
- Freedom to choose your own doctors and hospitals, with discounts for using in-network providers
- Tax savings when you choose a plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
4 Destinations for a Fall Foliage Road Trip (Personal Resource)
10 Home Theft Prevention Tips (Personal Resource)
7 Fire Pit Safety Tips (Personal Resource)
Insurance products are offered through Truist Life Insurance Services, a division of Crump Life Insurance Services, Inc., AR license #100103477, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.