Recreational Vehicle Insurance

Contact & NavigateRecreational Vehicle Insurance

Auto insurance policies are for automobiles,
not recreational vehicles.

Recreational vehicles are unique vehicles requiring unique insurance coverage.

We partner with some of the finest insurance companies across the country specializing in recreational vehicle coverage for:

  • Motor homes
  • Travel trailers
  • Fifth-wheel vehicles

Need to add your towing or companion vehicles? We cover those too.

We also offer specialized coverage plans:

  • Personal items covers your clothing, electronics and tools
  • Accessories protects your awnings, antennas, satellite dishes and other attached accessories
  • Emergency expenses pays for temporary living expenses—such as hotel stay and car rental—if your recreational vehicle is involved in an accident more than 50 miles from home
  • Fire, flood and theft insures both your recreational vehicle and its contents

Speak with one of our experienced insurance specialists today or use our convenient Find an Agent tool to contact a specialist near you.

McGriff Insurance Services partners with leading national insurance carriers.

Contact Us

Send us an email

Agent Locator

You Might Be Interested In...